Gentleman - target for tonight is the new, upcoming →Airfix← ↦release.↤..
McDonnell-Douglas Phantom FG.1 in RAF service (6) The FG.1s were only used by 43 and 111 Squadrons.
- XT597 A & AEE RAF Boscombe Down Raspberry Ripple scheme. This aircraft spent it's entire life at Boscombe;
- XV571 was always with 43 Sqn coded A and used as the CO's aircraft.
- XV571/A 43 Sqn RAF Leuchars Grey/green camo at Greenham Common 1974;
- XV571/A 43 Sqn Grey camo with black/white check spine and fin, Squadron 40th Anniversary 1987;
- XV571/A 43 Sqn Grey camo with two rows of black/white checks across fin RAF Leuchars 1989;
- XV574/Z 111 Sqn Grey camo with black spine and fin with yellow flash, RAF Leuchars at Fairford IAT 1989;
- XT863/G 111 Sqn Grey camo with red/white/blue rudder stripes and large D type roundels RAF Leuchars, at Greenham Common IAT 1983.