The decals for FR0032
Delta Civilian Version "Swedish, TWA and Mexican Service":
- - Cam A : Northrop Delta 1C, c/n 7, SE-ADI, named Halland, A.B. Aerotransport airline, Sweden, April 1934 to May 1937. Served on routes Gothenburg-Copenhagen-Malmö and Malmö-Copenhagen-Hanover.
- - Cam B : Northrop Delta 1A, c/n 3, X12292, TWA – Trans World Airlines, August to November 1933. Used as mail transport between Los Angeles and Kansas City.
- - Cam C : Delta 1B c/n 4, X-ABED, Aerovias Centrales S.A. airline (a Mexican subsidiary of the PANAM air carrier), Mexico, August 1933 to May 1934. The airplane was used on the Los Angeles – Mexico City route.
FR0033 Delta Over Spain:
- - Cam A : Northrop Delta 1C, c/n 7, EC-AGC, L.A.P.E. airline. Spanish Republic, 1937–38. The aircraft was ex SE-ADI (Sweden), named Halland. In Spain, it was used in transport role and for VIP transport, piloted by Pedro Tonda and José Maria Carreras. For example on 9–10 September, 1938, Republican Prime Minister Juan Negrín flew to Zurich and back on board of this plane.
- - Cam B : Northrop Delta 1C, c/n 7, EC-AGC, L.A.P.E. airline. Spain, 1938/39. Shortly after Zurich, the fuselage registration letters were all painted in black colour and stayed so until the end of the war. The aircraft escaped to the French base of Oran-La Senia in Algeria and was handled to Franco air force..
- - Cam C : Delta 1C, c/n 7, 43-18, (ex EC-AGC / SE-ADI), Ejercito del Aire (Spanish Air Force), 1939–45.