- C-3 F8+CL 3./KG40 Bordeaux France 1941 RLM71/72/73/65;
- C-3 Ex KG40 14./TG 4 G6+FY Rhodes 1945 RLM71/72/73/65 with RLM76 Tarnmaster pattern;
- C-3 Stab.I>/KG40 F8-BB Bordeauux-Merignac 1941 RLM71/72/73/65;
- C-4 8./KG40 F8+CS RLM71/72/73/65;
- C-8 9./KG40 +HT Finland 1944;
- C-2 12./KG40 Bordeaux F8+BW Ship Kills on Rudder RLM71/72/73/65;
- C-4/U1 CG+AE VIP Transport Helsinki 1944 RLM71/72/73/65;
- C-4/U1 CE+IB VIP Transport EUaster Front 1942/43 RLM21 White/65;
- C-3 F8+BW 4./KG40 Russia 1942 RLM72/73/22;
|Art.-Nr. 04953 | Maßstab: 1:72|
The MBB/Kawasaki BK117 is a twin-engined medium utility–transport helicopter. It was a joint development between Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB) of Germany and Kawasaki of Japan. MBB was later purchased by Daimler-Benz and eventually became a part of Eurocopter. The BK117 is popular for passenger and VIP-transport, seating from seven up to 10 people. It is also used for aerial crane and sling work, law enforcement, and military transport, and is exceptional as an air ambulance and search and rescue platform. Its successor, the EC 145, was developed from the BK117 C-1 version.from the Wikipedia...
via Britmodeller forum:
Dear forum members and our modeller friends;
We will be glad to announce you our new kit that is the result of collaboration with the famous Japanese kit manufacturer, PLATZ.
We are going to put on market the PLATZ 1/72 T-33 kit with AC-14 code having engine details which you all know well but struggle to find especially in European markets under TANMODEL label with special box content.
Special box content that we prepared for you includes premium quality Cartograf print decal set with rarely seen range in 1/72 scaled kits, mask set for clear parts and A5 size leaflet inst. sheet with colored printed profile drawings.
Especially for the collecter modelers we would like to state that our kit is in limited edition. Every box will have a unique number, boxes will be designated individually via hologram sticker. Parcels with differently designated boxes will be sent to our distributors. Distribution will be completed in 2 weeks.
We would like to launch our kit with the box content that we prepared for you at affordable price.
You can follow our official facebook page about developments on Tanmodel. Also we will update our official website in 1 week.
Official web site of TANMODEL™ : Official web site link
Official Facebook page of TANMODEL™ : Official Facebook page link
Mr. Baris TANSOY
Owner and Founder of TANMODEL™ Plastic Model Kits